– Up to 90% efficiency
– Fulling encapsulated with IP67 rating
– Cooling by free air convection
– Fully isolated plastic case
– Suitable for dry/damp/wet conditions
– Compliance to worldwide saftey regulations for lighting.
|Input||Voltage||220 – 240VAC|
|Frequency||47 – 63 Hz|
|PROTECTIONS||Over Load||Auto Recovery|
|ENVIRONMENT||Temperature||Operating: -40-+70°C; Storage: -20-+70°C|
|SAFETY||Safety Standard||Designed to meet EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13|
|EMI Standard||Meets Emissions to EN55015, EN61547, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3|
|OTHERS||Lifetime||50K Hours Full Load 25°C|
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25°C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12” twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Derating may be needed under low input voltage.
5. The power supply is considered a component that will be operated in combination with final equipment. Since EMC performance will be
affected by the complete installation, the final equipment manufacturers must re-qualify EMC Directive on the complete installation.
6. Length of set up time is measured at first cold start. Turning the power supply ON/OFF may lead to increase of the set up time.
7. Suitable for indoor use only.